Great deal at the Wyndham Palace

Beckles

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is already posted (I did a cursory search and couldn't find anything). There a contest on the Wyndham homepage to win four free nights at the Wyndham Coconut Grove (see http://clients.eprize.net/wyndham/enchantment/ ).

Anyway, after I entered it gave me this offer:

Exclusive Offer for Beckles!

As an added Thank You for registering, we're pleased to offer you an exclusive offer to stay inside the Walt Disney World Resort (in Orlando, Florida) for three nights or more at one of our premier properties, The Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa, at a special rate of $99/night ($50 off the regular nightly rate). As a special bonus, you also receive:

* Free preferred deluxe accommodation upgrade.
* Two complimentary tickets to Pleasure Island (Disney's nighttime entertainment complex), and
* Your choice of a Fourth night free or a $75 Resort Credit (to be used toward food/beverage, spa services, or other hotel incidental charges)

Offer valid only at the Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa in the Walt Disney World Resort
for stays during May 27-September 4, 2001*

Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-327-2990 and mention the Magical Memories Sweepstakes offer.

*Offer is not available to group reservations or with other promotional offers.

If you take advantage of the fourth night free, that comes out to $75/night for four nights! You can sometimes do better on Priceline, but this won't come with the restrictions of a Priceline bid ...

Hi there,
I just wanted to say that I think it's a great deal too. My sister and her family just booked it this morning. This special is also available for their suites for a bit higher.:)

If I didn't own a Timeshare in Orlando, this would definitely be a bargain I'd go for--I travel a lot for business, and Wyndhams have THE MOST comfortable beds of any hotel I've ever stayed. I sleep like a baby every time!!

BK

All that you have written is absolutely correct!!!!!!!:bounce:
I have to thank all the fellow contributors to this Forum which made
our stay enjoyable.:pinkbounc
PS Atlantis just landed at Kenedy!!!!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter