~~~Great deals on messenger, cooler bags and more @ disneyshopping.com Extra 25% off!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
All clearance is an extra 25% off with promo code NOJOKE and get free shipping if you add a Tangled item(I added a small storage bowl for $5.50) and use promo code TOWER

I got this Mickey Large Messenger Bag for $8.99!
http://www.disneystore.com/disney-s...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Dx=
400616M

They also have a small one for $7.49!
http://www.disneystore.com/disney-s...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Dx=

400617M

and small cooler bags for $7.49!
http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...0051&N=1000290&ddkey=http:DSIOrderItemDisplay

400618M

You can add personalization for $3.95;)

They also have backpacks, lunchboxes and luggage on sale!:goodvibes

What an awesome deal! Are the messenger bags something that would be comfy to carry in the park? I am planning my 1st trip and am looking for a bag.

Thanks

What an awesome deal! Are the messenger bags something that would be comfy to carry in the park? I am planning my 1st trip and am looking for a bag.

Thanks
We have an old Mickey messenger bag that is the same size as the large one(but we bought it at Kmart and the quality isn't as good as these ones) and we love it. It is all beat up and worn out after being used for the past 4 years(I used it as my sons diaper bag and on all our vacations) so I ordered a new large one from disney! This one from Disney looks much better as it has all kind of organizer pockets on it and such, plus a net pocket on the side to hold a water bottle.
I decided to get it personalized as we having it from the back of our stroller and I think it's less likely to get stolen with our last name embroidered on it ;)

The smaller sized one looks like it would be great for the parks to store just one or two persons things in it!:goodvibes It says it has organizer pockets and such inside of it!
# Embroidered art
# Exterior zip pocket
# Exterior snap pocket
# Adjustable shoulder strap
# ID and organizer pockets
# Interior pocket
# Polyester
# 6 1/2'' H x 11'' W x 4'' D

I hope they have improved their quality... I bought one in fall 2008 and used it for the parks. I didn't carry very much in it- folder with itinerary, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, and some medications. In the outer pouch, I carried small things like fastpasses, chapstick, and tissues.

It ripped at every seam! I was very disappointed, because it is very cute.

also use code SHIPONLINE for free shipping on a $50+ order and remember to click through ebates for a 5% rebate

EDIT: Also if you have a Disney Visa the site is letting you combine the DRVCMEMBER 10% code with the 25% NOJOKE code

:rolleyes:Quick ? - i was going to get 12 personalized hipsters but stopped myself because if i wait for a Free Personalization Sale it saves $18 over the 25% off sale. It's been awhile since I've shopped so my ? for you all -- is there such a thing as the Free Personalization Sale & if so any idea how often it rolls around :confused: or did I dream it?

:rolleyes:Quick ? - i was going to get 12 personalized hipsters but stopped myself because if i wait for a Free Personalization Sale it saves $18 over the 25% off sale. It's been awhile since I've shopped so my ? for you all -- is there such a thing as the Free Personalization Sale & if so any idea how often it rolls around :confused: or did I dream it?
They do have free personalization on occasion but since these are on clearance they may not offer this same style when that sale rolls around. Many times once they are on clearance they get sold out and don't have them anymore. Got burned a few times waiting to order when they'd offer free shipping and then the things I wanted were gone :guilty:

also use code SHIPONLINE for free shipping on a $50+ order and remember to click through ebates for a 5% rebate

EDIT: Also if you have a Disney Visa the site is letting you combine the DRVCMEMBER 10% code with the 25% NOJOKE code

SHIPONLINE code isn't working for me. The 25% NOJOKE code isn't valid on Dooney & Burke

I just bought 4 personalized hoodies for the grandkids. We are going to Disney in May and I always buy them a shirt or sweatshirt. I bought these for $11.90 total for each. Then I bought our granddaughter a tangled doll for Easter, so the shipping was free. I am sure I would not be able to get them something that nice in the park for that price, and they will never know the difference.

SHIPONLINE code isn't working for me. The 25% NOJOKE code isn't valid on Dooney & Burke

Your order has to be above $50 after discounts the code only works on the clearance items which only includes one D&B bag that retails for $199 with discounts it comes to $134.32

Naturally I placed an order on this stuff YESTERDAY and they are cheaper today.. :)

Tower code will work on any amout if you buy a Tangled item..I got my DGD a plate for $5.50.

Naturally I placed an order on this stuff YESTERDAY and they are cheaper today.. :)

Tower code will work on any amout if you buy a Tangled item..I got my DGD a plate for $5.50.

call and see if they will do a price adjustment

You guys rock! :cool1:

2 rolling duffles
2 large duffles
2 toiletrie bags

25% off for NOJOKE
10% off for DRVCMEMBER
Free-Ship for SHIPONLONE

total came to $72.07

So any idea how long the strap is on the small messenger? Would I be able to wear it as a cross-over?

I have a dooney bag in my cart and was able to use both the nojoke and freeship code!!! It brought my total to 149. :cool1:

Now I just need someone to convince me that I really need that purse11:confused3

So any idea how long the strap is on the small messenger? Would I be able to wear it as a cross-over?
It does say that the strap is adjustable. I'm thinking it would work as a cross-over quite well! I wonder if they know that info. if you call???
Maybe I'll be placing another order :thumbsup2

I tried to get the large messenger and the laptop bag, and both say not available at this time when I click add to cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter