Great movie ending lines

My all time favorite, Gone With the Wind, was already mentioned but there are a couple others that come to mind.

"If the people we love are taken from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."

"All right Mr. DeMille. I'm ready for my close up."

"And crawling on the planet's face some insects called the human race. Lost in time and lost in space... and meaning."

"And crawling on the planet's face some insects called the human race. Lost in time and lost in space... and meaning."

The film I've seen the most times in a theatre....perhaps 25 times. But not for about 30 years. Universal's City Walk was showing it last weekend for Halloween.

The film I've seen the most times in a theatre....perhaps 25 times. But not for about 30 years. Universal's City Walk was showing it last weekend for Halloween.

Its been maybe 5 years since I saw it in a club and at least twice that long since the last time I caught it in a real theatre... No one around me runs all-ages shows any more, which is a shame because my teenagers both love RHPS.

And from a movie that when I first saw it, in the theatre, I hated it...
But now I watch it (and love it) every year.

“It’s so beautiful. Let’s live here! We’ll rent to start.”

Sorry.... But I had to do that! :laughing:

You're so ridiculous. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Priceless. :thumbsup2

A little older Mr. Murray:

*The inaudible whisper from Bill Murray into Scarlett Johansson's ear.

*Sean, if the professor calls about that job just tell him - Sorry, I had to see about a girl. ----- Will

Son of a _______, he stole my line.

"Son of a *****! He stole my line!"

Whoops, missed this.

I'm alive! I'm alive! I'm alive! ---- from a totally underrated, or maybe better word would be under-loved, movie.

And from a movie that when I first saw it, in the theatre, I hated it...
But now I watch it (and love it) every year.

''It’s so beautiful. Let’s live here! We’ll rent to start.''

Me too.

I mean I hated it in the movie theatre. I haven't watched it again but I read an article recently how it has become one of the most beloved movies of all time. And I thought - What? What are they talking about?

So I'm just going to have to see it again. :thumbsup2

Butch Cassidy: [as the pair are outnumbered and pinned down] Wait a minute - you didn't see Lefors out there did you?
Sundance Kid: Lefors? No, why?
Butch Cassidy: Thank God for that. For a moment there I thought we were in trouble.

Way to go, Paula! Way to go!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc I have always told my dd, best movie ending ever!

One of my favorite movies! :love:

and another of my favorites…

Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter