Great scooter

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
I rented a regular scooter from Buenos Vista Scooters on our trip last week. It was great. Held the charge all day and I weigh about 280. I even forgot to charge one night and went another whole day. Great experience and I Al definitely use them again

Glad to hear that. I was thinking about renting my next scooter from them and appreciate the positive review.

I was sad to hear that Care Medical went out of business. They were wonderful to work with. In the picture is the scooter I rented from them on my last trip from October 27th-November 3rd last year. They delivered the scooter to Marriott Grand Vista resort where my significant other Dan Haugen, and I were staying with our support worker. It took the bell people quite a while to find it after we got there. But, they were able to find it, and deliver it to the room we were in.

Driving it was just like driving my new power chair I had to leave back at home. Very easy. Even though I have a seating system in my power chair that fully supports me with a headrest, and chest posture support harness. The seating in the Jazzy rental power chair was very supportive too. It was also quite comfortable. I didn't think I would be able to tolerate sitting in it for a long period of time. But, I did.

Attachments

• 14591805_678180519024604_4389668501717382794_n.jpg
    14591805_678180519024604_4389668501717382794_n.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
I've used Scooter Bug twice now. Did fine but the last one had a squeak that drove me crazy. Next time I rent I will be sure to thoroughly check for such a pick up regardless of vendor!

I rented a regular scooter from Buenos Vista Scooters on our trip last week. It was great. Held the charge all day and I weigh about 280. I even forgot to charge one night and went another whole day. Great experience and I Al definitely use them again

Thanks GrammyJudy for the positive review. This is the first time I'll be needing a scooter and I just booked one from Buena Vista for my April trip. It's so difficult to decide on a vendor. The reviews all have positive and negative things to say about each! So far I'm pleased with the customer service on the phone booking the scooter and answering all my questions :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter