Great souvenir idea!

Whitegloves

Creative Arts!
On our last trip my daughter got a couple of Walt Disney World coloring books. They have great pictures in them. Cost was $3.99 each. The pictures are done very well. Just looking through the books brings back memories of the trip.
=0)

very cute!!! one of my faves is the washcloth we bought. has sorcerer mickey on it and was very cheap if i remember correctly.

I think penny squishers make excellent and cheap souveniers. My kids love them, and they even have the books to hold them for only $5. It is cool to have them get a squisher of there favorite rides and parks.

I get a new pin and pressed penny on every trip.
I'm not an avid collector or anything, so it's easier to remember each trip by just getting the one or two to remind me of each vacation at *the world*

Carene

We bought quite a few pressed pennies and quarters on our last trip. The December trip should be a bit more of a challenge in that we don't want a lot of duplicate pressed coins. But, as always, I know we will bring home at least one nice collectible piece that will always serve as a reminder of our time at WDW. I am hoping to make "Viva La Hula", the Lilo & Stitch sericel, the piece that marks our trip this year. Mickey

At the time I was just trying to keep my 4yo amused and wasn't even sure what I was buying. Since we have returned I think everyone in the family has colored their favorite picture. If I had realized at the time I would have bought one for everyone.

I was thinking of taking pictures from the coloring book and painting them on t-shirts for the kids next trip. Especially the Haunted Mansion pics, it is so hard to find t-shirts with that logo or pics.
=0)

Whitegloves,

Please do me a favor and remind me what the Haunted Mansion logo looks like!!!

My Brain is working overtime trying to recall what it is like (LOL)

Carene

According to the picture in the coloring book, it has the Haunted Mansion in a neat font within an oval leaf trimmed frame with a 'gargoyle head' (not sure what to call them) at both top and bottom of it. There are also two pictures in the coloring books of Goofy and Mickey riding in a Doom Buggy with the one ghost, each are slightly different.
For Pirates fans, there are some cute pics of The Pirates logo and one with Goofy in it.
These books are really cool!
* An interesting note...while both coloring books say Walt Disney World on the outside of the book, the one has a picture of Swiss Family Treehouse with a Tarzan's Treehouse caption.

I bought a coloring book at DL several years ago, and I keep it in my desk drawer at work; every so often I run off a ton of copies and let the kids have fun coloring their favorite Disneyland ride- it's wonderful! btw- (I run a school age day care program--)- I want to get some more coloring books at WDW- I assume they're in World of Disney or the Emporium??

I love looking at my countdown now that we're getting so close--It wasn't so long ago when it was 250 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter