Great Stay at All Star Sports!

Thanks for sharing!
We just got back from our first value stay at Pop. For so many years, I swore I'd always stay at deluxe resorts, but with free dining, and my DD wanting to stay at Pop, we did the last week of August.
We were thrilled with Pop. The beds were very comfortable, the room had plenty of space (and it was organized actually better than our last room at the BWI). We love the curtain separating the bedroom from the bathroom. Bus service was amazing; we never had to wait for a bus.
I'd consider the All Star resorts, so thanks!

It is the only Value resort we haven't stayed at (apart from Art of Animation) - we have avoided Sports as we are from the UK and don't know a thing about American sports or sports stars. Also have always been worried that it might be a resort that groups of teens might head for as a first choice.

What do you think?
There are many types of groups that stay at values and moderates. I find the groups to be a fun addition to the magic of your stay, and they have many chaperones. They are all so happy! You can check the WWOS website to see when big events may attract groups.

This is so great to hear! We are planning a trip for next September, our first in 8 years! Our last stay was at was at ASM, and were upgraded to a Family Suite! It was amazing really. It was during the Year of a Million Dreams, so I guess that was our big surprise. Anyway we put a lot of thought into our resort decision for next year and we landed on the All Star Sports. I'm also booking the Dining Plan in hopes of getting credit if Free Dining gets offered again next year. I forgot how much work goes into planning WDW stay, but it sure is fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter