Great surprise news show today!

I don't have kids and still prefer to drive the 16 hours rather than putting up with airport nonsense!
Same here. We drive from New Jersey almost every trip and have done so since before our daughter was even born 27 years ago. With a baby/child, it's so much easier to drive than to fly.

Same here. We drive from New Jersey almost every trip and have done so since before our daughter was even born 27 years ago. With a baby/child, it's so much easier to drive than to fly.

Highly disagree here Steve. Driving from NJ to Florida is awful and especially with a baby 17 hours straight vs a 2 1/2 hour flight where we use the airport lounges and have our rental car reserved and paid for is amazing

Highly disagree here Steve. Driving from NJ to Florida is awful and especially with a baby 17 hours straight vs a 2 1/2 hour flight where we use the airport lounges and have our rental car reserved and paid for is amazing
I'll agree with you, @CampbellzSoup . With DD's needs, driving anywhere takes significantly longer than google maps indicates, especially when she was younger and needs were higher. Flying has been so much easier, in part because we don't do the stroller through the airport and never did.

I'll agree with you, @CampbellzSoup . With DD's needs, driving anywhere takes significantly longer than google maps indicates, especially when she was younger and needs were higher. Flying has been so much easier, in part because we don't do the stroller through the airport and never did.

We just usually don't have enough time to drive with work and school. We only drove during covid and when we have caught covid on vacation. We are about 16 hours away according to Google. I absolutely detested doing road trips when I was nursing. We didn't want to be driving with the baby out of the car seat, so we would have to find somewhere, usually a restaurant parking lot, where we could sit. Always took forever. Flying was actually easier for us.

I haven’t heard the whole show yet. Maybe they explained that later. She wasn’t introduced other than saying her name and where she’s from.
I allowed her to share as much or as little about herself as she wanted. With any guests that come on, they will have varying differences in how much they want to share or give away. That goes with the nature of guests versus regulars. Honestly, having been on the podcast for as long as I have and listened to people that will be on the shows for years give an introduction, it's rare that anyone ever goes super involved into their stories unless they love to talk about themselves.

I allowed her to share as much or as little about herself as she wanted. With any guests that come on, they will have varying differences in how much they want to share or give away. That goes with the nature of guests versus regulars. Honestly, having been on the podcast for as long as I have and listened to people that will be on the shows for years give an introduction, it's rare that anyone ever goes super involved into their stories unless they love to talk about themselves.

I'm a fan of letting the onion layers of sharing one's character to be peeled away slowly at the individual's comfort level.

I certainly don’t mean she needed to share personal info of any sort. Just saying you asked for a volunteer from the Patreon crew would have been plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter