Great tip for parent of toddlers who like to wander off

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Or for any travel/large crowd situation. Write your childs name, your name and cellphone number/hotel room no./contact info on their hands. If for some horrible reason your kid gets separated, at least you can be contacted quickly enough. I am completely paranoid about losing my kids and keep a real sharp eye on them all the time, but you never know what can happen.

or better yet, use a wrist strap so that you can't lose them.

If they don't like it on their wrist then try attaching it to a belt loop - my dd hates it on the wrist, but doesn't mind on the belt loop at all.

Bev

or better yet, use a wrist strap so that you can't lose them.

If they don't like it on their wrist then try attaching it to a belt loop - my dd hates it on the wrist, but doesn't mind on the belt loop at all.

Bev

My Sister-in-Law, who is a nurse used the hospital ID wrist tags and just wrapped tape around the end's to keep it waterproof.

Ok here is what I did. You know those luggage tags Disney sends you if you booked with them, well I typed up our information, days of trip, kids name, parents name, hotel and cell number. I also put in a picture of my daughter with me behind the information. I then looped it around her belt loop. She didn't mind it and it made me feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter