Great unknown tips or secrets!

Always unpack and organize as soon as you get your bags otherwise it will never get done and the small room will quickly become a disaster area.

Five people in a stateroom can present the problem of everyone jockeying for shelf or drawer space. The steamer trunks are great but organization could greatly be improved by bringing inexpensive pop up cubes.

Remember: power strips are no longer allowed on the ships. Consider bringing a multi USB thingy.

I always keep my cell phone and a flashlight in the nightstand table as a safety precaution in case of evacuation.

I bring a small cheap clear pocket organizer from the dollar store to keep small things in that clutter the desk- markers, pens, gum, candy, cords. I attach with a suction hook on the mirror.

Im working on that now. It might take me a while with 42 pages to go thru.

I'm so glad I found this thread - am feeling way underprepared for our April 26th Fantasy Trip! Would love to see the Excel spreadsheet also please :)

Bring a worn-out-used-up-plastic gift card with you to use on the light "stay on" switch..........I read on here once that someone used their driver license while out of the room...........not cool :rolleyes1

Bring a worn-out-used-up-plastic gift card with you to use on the light "stay on" switch..........I read on here once that someone used their driver license while out of the room...........not cool :rolleyes1

and if you put a magnet on the back of it, you can keep it on the wall right above the switch so you know where it is at all times . . .

That is only for the Dream and Fantasy. I have found you can stick the do not disturb sign in it as well and it works. Make sure whatever you use, it's not important as I use used gift cards and I have had about 4 taken from the room completely.

Okay.....it's still early here where I am and I haven't had enough coffee but what is this about?? :-)

Okay.....it's still early here where I am and I haven't had enough coffee but what is this about?? :-)

This is to operate the master power in the rooms. On the fantasy and the dream there is a card slot that turns on/off power in the entire room so that you aren't using energy when you are not in the room. It is designed to be used with the kttw cards, but it can be replaced with any standard credit card sized piece of plastic... I wouldn't recommend DL since it may be lost or misplaced with your information on it, likewise with credit cards... Try those grocery store frequent shopper cards or better still old hotel room keys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter