Greatest food created by man?

And I thought there was universal consensus that Spam was the absolute apex of man's culinary accomplishments. It's just so darn versatile.

Last edited:
Wow, potato chips that taste like corn chips. Where are the Pringle-flavored Sunchips?
Speaking of Sunchips, I bought a single bag of Garden Salsa Sunchips at work. Opened it and a good 2 inches of whatever spice they coat the chips with was at the bottom of the bag.

I took it home and put it on pork chops. I hit gold with that bag of chips. I'd like to get a spice lists of what the Garden Salsa seasoning is because it was out of this world good on my pork chops. I haven't been able to come up with a copycat recipe mix.

Speaking of Sunchips, I bought a single bag of Garden Salsa Sunchips at work. Opened it and a good 2 inches of whatever spice they coat the chips with was at the bottom of the bag.

I took it home and put it on pork chops. I hit gold with that bag of chips. I'd like to get a spice lists of what the Garden Salsa seasoning is because it was out of this world good on my pork chops. I haven't been able to come up with a copycat recipe mix.
I've heard of people using chips on sandwiches or burgers, but you may have stumbled onto something new.

I've heard of people using chips on sandwiches or burgers, but you may have stumbled onto something new.
Crumbled up cereal and various chips like potato chips, Cheetos, and Doritos to use as a breading for chicken and such is a thing. This was the actual spice, a pile of it in the bag which I put in a spice jar when I got home to use.

Crumbled up cereal and various chips like potato chips, Cheetos, and Doritos to use as a breading for chicken and such is a thing. This was the actual spice, a pile of it in the bag which I put in a spice jar when I got home to use.
Sometimes it's possible to buy such seasonings:

IMG_20220309_172122-500x500.jpg
red-hot-seasoning2-600x600.png

Pizza is my vote, especially the one from pizza hut. We are ordering delivery from them at least once a week to our office and once - at home. The dough, quality of products - everything is great. Sometimes the delivery can take a little longer than expected but in such a cases i write a review in this site and make sure it doesn't happen next time.

Last edited:
Only food I could eat everyday is toast with cheese. I could have it for breakfast , grilled cheese for lunch and again in the evening.

In general, for me, it would be the sandwich. I enjoy many different kinds, but my absolute favorite is an Italian. We call them hoagies in our parts, but most would say sub or hero. I prefer it warm. We have a local place that has great ones, but I also like Firehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter