Greek Isles--which side of the ship?

sabrecmc

DIS Veteran
We are doing the 9 night Greek Isles cruise in 2025. Booking opens for us tomorrow. Does anyone have a suggestion for which side of the ship is better or if it matters?

Thanks!

We are doing the 9 night Greek Isles cruise in 2025. Booking opens for us tomorrow. Does anyone have a suggestion for which side of the ship is better or if it matters?

Thanks!
Do not feel it matters. Our first cruise, we were port side. Last summer we had one of the extended balconies off of the back on deck 9...best one ever!

My first response - Outside. And I am not a dad.

We routinely book Starboard. Especially if a balcony cabin - designated smoking areas (including Deck 4 Promenade after 6 pm) are starboard on Dream & Fantasy).

You are going to get coastline views from either side at some point in the cruise. I would look more at noise factors onboard.

But I am not a sit on the balcony and luxuriate in the beauty of the Sea - in private - type of cruiser. If I am up early (rarely happens, but did in Tortola this year), I enjoyed the wide open view from the front of the Fantasy as we neared the island.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter