Grey's Anatomy...Question for those who watch...

DisReno

Mouseketeer
Do we know what Hunt did that has his wife so upset? Did I doze it and miss it or are they not telling us yet?

I have been so confused as well as to what exactly he did. I was not sure if he stared giving drugs to his PTSD group or just for that veteran. I did miss a little last night fell asleep during the surgery for the trial and after work will have to go on the app to pick up where I left off.

It was in the winter finale episode that aired. Hunt told McWidow that he assisted the veteran with the terminal illness with physician assisted suicide and promised others with a similar condition the drugs. He asked McWidow to give out the rest to the others in case he died from the car falling off the cliff. McWidow had issues with this as the veteran and others aren't Hunts patient.

Washington, I thought, allows PAS but anything for drama I suppose. I don't know the rules surrounding that.

It has been such a snoozefest this season that even though it was on I had to ask DH what Hunt did. The fact that DH knew the answer (and has only humored me for almost 20 years of watching) was a shocker! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter