Grilled cheese, hot dogs etc

My husband and I love Via Napoli but the kids loved PizzaRizzo at HS 🤣It’s just basic , generic, fluffy Disney pizza but they are 15!
Chicken Guy is great for chicken tenders but not great for grilled cheese or mac and cheese. The grilled cheese is a bun with cheese and the Mac kind of tasteless.
Woodys Lunch Box has yummy grilled cheese and tomato soup . The tachos are tasty as well . Mobile order early for Woodys . Return times fill up fast .
I second Gasparilla’s at GF for grilled cheese and tomato. My kids loved it so much they had to have it twice.
Corn dogs at Sleepy Hollow are yummy as is the Nutella and Strawberry Waffle .
Caseys for corn dog nuggets and chili cheese dogs .
You can get a whole pizza at the Boardwalk Pizza window or at many of the quick service resorts .
They have a whole pizza with salad and breadsticks at CBR . It’s just fluffy Disney pizza but I bet your kids will love it like mine do !

I just went on the official Disney site and clicked on 'things to do' then clicked on 'All Dining' then searched Hotdogs and it gave me a list of all places to get hotdogs. Just keep searching other items and you'll get some ideas as to where you can go and eat. *O*

Ok I have some super picky kids and a somewhat picky DH.
Where should we go for the "typical" theme park kids food? Grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pizza.
We have an ADR for via Napoli for one evening.
We are staying at CBR so anything on the skyliner line? Anything awesome at pop or aoa?
I embrace grub hub and other delivery...hit me with your local faves
Lots and lots of kid choices at AOA and Pop. Both have recently opened up some of the ordering lines so all can look at what they are ordering. We (three adult friends) were on property (split stay between GF and Riveria) for nine days in early July. We opened up an Aldi's account and got resort delivery which was seamless!! (Items came in insulated bags and were delievered in about 1.5 hours. Disney CMs used the insulated bags when we transferred from GF to Riveria.) We spent $45.00 for apples, grapes, Cuties, wraps, yogurt, turkey, cheese, ham, granola bars, English muffins and PB, lettuce, Almond milk, bottled waters, and then two gallons water. We ate at Rose and Crown, Beaches and Cream, Gasperilla times 2, Main Street Cafe, AOA (snack) and Prime Time during our trip. The rest of the time we ate from what we had ordered via Aldi's. We saved $$$ and gained no weight :worship: although we had ice-cream twice, a Dole Whip, a giant cookie (split) , and a Minnie cupcake (split). This was a great plan for us dollar wise, health wise, and selection wise. We did average 23,000 steps over the nine days. (We did have two yogurts, a bit of cheese, and Almond milk left over.) For sure we (DH and I) will use the Aldi's service again when we are back in October for the Birthday celebration. We enjoy eating out once a day or snacking Around the World, and then having our grocery items for the balance of our food choices. This works for us BUT every family is different.

That’s possible. Times Square, Midtown, and other tourist friendly places are filled with National chain places and a local chain called Sbarra (ugh).
I see Sbarro at a lot of airports but going to one in Manhattan should be outlawed. Perhaps tourists do not know any better...especially ones from other countries. One of my favorite spots is Pizza Suprema right outside of MSG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter