• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grinchmas?

prink022

Mouseketeer
My fiance and I love Universal Orlando, and are super excited to go back as part of our honeymoon! One of the BIG things I personally am excited for is Grinchmas due to my personal connection with the Grinch (I'll tell you if you wanna know but it's probably way more than you care to learn).

So, what really IS grinchmas? We have the breakfast with the Grinch booked, but is there any more to it?

The stage show is great. We were there last year and really enjoyed the breakfast with the Grinch. The one last year really channeled the Jim Carey version. We also had our photo taken with the Grinch at both the breakfast and one of the stores. The Who's walk around the Dr. Suess area and do little skits. It was one of the best things about Universal at Christmas. We love the Grinch.

LOVE Grinchmas - my DH was more of a WDW fan during the holidays - until he saw his first Grinchmas. We're doing half WDW, half Univ this year, and HE'S now the one that can't wait for the uni portion - he adores it!:rotfl:

I admittedly have a grinch shirt for this, but I’ve owned it for years. Lol. Anyone believe the rumors it’s going to be based on the new movie this year?

It is awesome! My best memory of Grinchmas is that all of the TMs in Seussland really get into character. Asking them how to get to the Grinch stage show started it all off as they were terrified by the Grinch. My kids loved it and bantered with them for 4 days.

I hope they are still doing that for your sake, very fun!

Any reason why all your posts are in the third person?

Macraven is curious ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter