• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Groceries at Trading Post?

mousehappy

Mouseketeer
What iknd of things grocery wise does the post sell? I've heard its pricey but do they have meats, stuffing mix, box stuff like mac/cheese, frozen foods, breakfast stuff? any one know.

They are pricey, but they did have quite a few items.....Sandwich meats, bread, breakfast items, soups, ice cream, pop, beer, and probaly a lot more that I can't remember;) Hope this helps!:)

That's right - they're a little pricey - about the same price as shopping at a convenience store. But they're great in a pinch! They have eggs & bacon, canned/box goods, paper products, coffee, etc, etc.

You can also get your refillable mug refilled at the Meadows Trading Post with hot beverages. You can buy your mug at the Trail's End (where you can get it filled with hot & cold beverages). We usually fill ours with coffee at the trading post in the mornings before we head out!

Thanks Rhonda, the trading post sounds fine. And thanks for the mug tip. I reuse My AllStar ones everyday at home and work. we are only staying three nites and really dont think we will have time to utilize the kithchen in our cabin too much. We are travelling by car and really dont have much room to bring a bunch of food. I think once I get there I will not want to leave Disney World to go to Albertsons or WalMart. Thats what I do at home and my visit is gonna be short enough.

Thanks Fantasia Girl and NHcampers. Those are pricey groceries, we drink about 1-2 gallons of milk daily here. I think I'll be paying for the convinience since our stay is so short. Do you think Minnie-Moo would share?:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter