groceries

We used Safeway delivery. They had to meet us at the Custom House at CBR. We were told that Disney will not allow them to go to the rooms. Was kind of a pain as it was raining and had to take the internal resort shuttle to get there. Had three cases of water and some Power Ade included in the delivery. Bell services agreed to take us to the room in a van with the groceries.

Correct. All deliveries go to Bell Services at every resort. Most will just drop your stuff with Bell Services and then you can ask Bell Services to bring it to your room. That stinks that you had to meet Safeway.

We used Amazon Prime Now when we stayed at All Star Sports in April. It was AWESOME! I had a free credit for the first delivery, so we used the slightly more expensive "Delivers in an Hour" option. The second day we used it, I ordered the night before and selected delivery by 9 a.m. and we got notifications when it was on its way, so we were able to meet at Bell Services to pick it up immediately.

Correct. All deliveries go to Bell Services at every resort. Most will just drop your stuff with Bell Services and then you can ask Bell Services to bring it to your room. That stinks that you had to meet Safeway.
I had ordered a bottle of wine also and they could not leave with bell services. Had to sign a separate form and show my ID for the state of Florida.

I had ordered a bottle of wine also and they could not leave with bell services. Had to sign a separate form and show my ID for the state of Florida.

That's unfortunate. The other Grocery delivery services we have used will. Have to make a note of that, thanks.

We have used garden grocer the past 6 times that we have been to WDW and we have had no complaints. Our food always gets there on time for our arrival and we are able to get text alerts about when it gets delivered

I had Safeway deliver to French Quarter last week and I was able to meet the delivery man in the lobby and he brought the groceries to my room. We had 2 cases of water and several bags worth. I would use them again. The selection is good and prices are reasonable.

I had Safeway deliver to French Quarter last week and I was able to meet the delivery man in the lobby and he brought the groceries to my room. We had 2 cases of water and several bags worth. I would use them again. The selection is good and prices are reasonable.
Ah, okay. I may look into this. Good to know!!!

Thank you for all the replies!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter