• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momtosam, I mailed a box to you on Monday, and have another envelope going out to you this afternoon.

In this last weekends inserts there was a coupon for a free bag of purina pro plan dog food (which I use ALOT of) that can only be used at petsmart and expires 2/14. I was wondering (and hoping) if anyone on the train came across one this week, if at all possible--they could mail it directly to me. I know it is alot to ask, but I would love to have any extras before they expire--it would really save me alot of money!! TIA:lovestruc

Laura--your envie went out this am

I didn't get that one, or at least I don't think so--I'll check and if I have it I'll send you a PM.

Rootskate - sent out 3 envies today.

Momtosam - I got your BOX of coupons, thank you sooo much!

In this last weekends inserts there was a coupon for a free bag of purina pro plan dog food (which I use ALOT of) that can only be used at petsmart and expires 2/14. I was wondering (and hoping) if anyone on the train came across one this week, if at all possible--they could mail it directly to me. I know it is alot to ask, but I would love to have any extras before they expire--it would really save me alot of money!! TIA:lovestruc

Laura--your envie went out this am

Thanks!
I will be looking for it!:thumbsup2
Sent you a PM.

MN Vikings Fan-I mailed to you today! :cheer2:

Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I sent 3 envies so they will be there when you get home....by the way I dont want you to feel bad but Corrina already will be sending me the winnings...so ..um....maybe next year.:woohoo:

Helen,
A large envie went out this morning. Sorry I'm late --- report cards :teacher:

Debi -- got another box today! Thank you so much!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter