Grocery deliveries to Resort

Thank you.

Thank you so much! I looked at DD a couple of years ago but they wanted $10 for a case of water so I started using Instacart.
I think I will look back into GG. I use to use them a lot and not sure why I moved LOL
Garden Grocers is not cheap but if you want beer or wine delivered without being there that is the price you have to pay

FYI--a case of store brand purified water with GG is 12.99.
I always found DD to be very reasonable and one of the reasons we switched to them. They are so easy and nice to work with..ºoº

Garden Grocers is not cheap but if you want beer or wine delivered without being there that is the price you have to pay

Thank you. I may just do this so I dont have to waste time waiting for them.

Thank you.

I find Amazon Prime Now to be excellent. You can order either from an Amazon food warehouse or from Whole Foods. I’ve used them every Disney Trip.

I have a question on the address that you use for delivery to a resort. Do you use the advertised address for the resort and put the name of the resort down in comments?

I have a question on the address that you use for delivery to a resort. Do you use the advertised address for the resort and put the name of the resort down in comments?

I’ve used instacart a few times. I always use whatever address comes up through google which I guess is just the main one. Then I put the name of the hotel and the name on our hotel reservation and to please leave with bell services. Never had an issue at all.

All the local delivery services know these addresses. I have always just said what resort we are at and they always deliver with no issues...ºoº

All the local delivery services know these addresses. I have always just said what resort we are at and they always deliver with no issues...ºoº
Not all of them, had a problem with Amazon Prime at VGF. The driver went to the Hotel, not the Villas as I requested. Took an extra 30 minutes to get it delivered to the Villas after walking over to the Hotel.

I've just used the address on the MDE app when looking up the reservation. Then add a note of the name of the resort, my first and last name for the reservation and to leave with bell services and haven't had an issue yet. One time on Instacart they reached out to me via the chat in the app for the room number to provide bell services.

Not all of them, had a problem with Amazon Prime at VGF. The driver went to the Hotel, not the Villas as I requested. Took an extra 30 minutes to get it delivered to the Villas after walking over to the Hotel.
Not to split hairs but that sounds like a delivery driver issue. They went to the GF resort just not the villa. Almost all grocery deliveries are for DVC guest since they have the kitchens, might have just been a new delivery person..ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter