Grocery delivery for Canadians in Orlando?

Alison S

Mouseketeer
I'm not familiar with all of the companies & stores that offer grocery delivery. I would like to place an order with a bunch of drinks (not alcohol), snacks and breakfast foods. Where is the best place to order from? Are there any issues with using a Canadian credit card/address and having it delivered to a Disney resort? TIA!

I use Walmart+ which takes Paypal. I know you can put in the resort address, and I think Canadians can use Paypal? It's Walmart, so it delivers so much, household stuff, toiletries, and alcohol. I bought a swimsuit once LOL.

I was at Kidini this week. The bell service lady said that “Amazon Fresh” usually had the best everything….

But they see all the food brought in maybe check with Bell services in you hotel for their recommendation.

My wife happen to use Walmart this trip.
They got the water and Gatorade correct but nothing else. Four other items were substituted the substituted the same check salami for pepperoni, prosciutto….

I would recommend not using Walmart

I was at Kidini this week. The bell service lady said that “Amazon Fresh” usually had the best everything….

But they see all the food brought in maybe check with Bell services in you hotel for their recommendation.

My wife happen to use Walmart this trip.
They got the water and Gatorade correct but nothing else. Four other items were substituted the substituted the same check salami for pepperoni, prosciutto….

I would recommend not using Walmart
I wonder if anyone here knows if having an amazon prime account in Canada allows you to order from amazon fresh in the states?

We have used Garden Grocer for years. They specialize in delivery to Disney resorts.

Some people complain their prices are a little higher, but their customer service is fantastic.

If you're on Facebook take a look at the group that's been put together to support all of the Cast Members who were furloughed due to COVID-19 "EAR FOR EACH OTHER" there are a few that do grocery shopping and charge minimal delivery/service fees. One that family members rave about is Vacation Grocery Delivery, they take any credit card.

I recently used Garden Grocer. (Feb 2023)

https://www.gardengrocer.com/market...MIpcaYkZud_QIV6ilMCh1M9wNiEAAYASAAEgIYIvD_BwE

Address: 16215 FL-50 #202, Clermont, FL 34711
Email: info@gardengrocer.com
Call us: 866-855-4350

I ordered snacks/breakfast/lunch items and water.
I was staying at a Universal Resort so I had to meet them in the Lobby in person to collect my order.
At Disney Resorts they can just leave your order with Bell Services until you pick them up or request them delivered to your room via Bell Services.
They have different delivery time frames you can choose from.

Everything was well packed and fresh.
The delivery team was on time , polite and courteous.

I pre-paid via Canadian credit card,, no issues.
Following my online order they did call me here in Canada to confirm and ask if I had any concerns or questions.

I give them 4 out of 4 stars.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I used Amazon Fresh for our February trip. Signed up for the 30 day free prime trial (couldn’t use the Canadian Amazon prime). Placed the order before getting on the plane, and got the email stating it had been delivered when I had landed, and picked it up at Bell Services when I got to my resort. There was a $35 minimum spend for free delivery (not sure how much delivery would have cost otherwise).

We used Dizzzy Dolphin for our last trip and they were great! Would recommend them as well.

We used to use Garden Grocer, but as other have said, their prices are a lot higher. We now use InstaCart, and if you time it right you can usually sign up with a promotion for free delivery for 2 weeks.

Checked out instacart (using Publix). Wow the prices are sure high! I understand that they're higher than in store, but I was shocked that they were higher than Canadian prices without even accounting for the exchange rate! I'm used to food in the states being so much cheaper than in Canada.

Checked out instacart (using Publix). Wow the prices are sure high! I understand that they're higher than in store, but I was shocked that they were higher than Canadian prices without even accounting for the exchange rate! I'm used to food in the states being so much cheaper than in Canada.
Yeah me too until my last trip.... inflation has hit hard in Florida...
I must admit I enjoyed my grocery order yogurt at $1.12 than paying $3.79 at the resort.
Best wishes.
Hugs Mel

Yeah me too until my last trip.... inflation has hit hard in Florida...
I must admit I enjoyed my grocery order yogurt at $1.12 than paying $3.79 at the resort.
Best wishes.
Hugs Mel

Funny that I was just looking at a 1.99 yogurt cup! You're absolutely right about the resort prices being even more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter