Grocery delivery to Disney resort

carolynb

Mouseketeer
We were looking at Walmart grocery delivery to our Disney resort but it requires a US billing address to order. Being Canadian, what other grocery delivery services have you used that didn’t need a US billing address.

We were looking at Walmart grocery delivery to our Disney resort but it requires a US billing address to order. Being Canadian, what other grocery delivery services have you used that didn’t need a US billing address.

I use Walmart all of the time in both Anaheim and Orlando. Just put your billing address as the hotel address and then put the hotel for your delivery address as well. I have 10 different hotel addresses in my account from various trips. Works fine every time!

We used Amazon prime twice during an August trip. Used the free 30 day membership and cancelled post trip. Not a ton of food options though so I would suggest elsewhere if you want variety.

Garden Grocer…. Used them twice and had no issues.. service was great!!

Instacart (even the Canadian version) works for resort delivery. Just change the country and address. We recently relocated from Toronto to San Diego and my Instacart is still Canadian based. No issue at all 2 weeks ago at WDW.

Just wanted to add that we were able to order through Walmart. Just used the resort address as my address. No issues. You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Walmart+ and have no delivery fees, no minimum order. Prices were decent.
Groceries were left with Bell services in the fridge.
We didn't make it to the resort, but our groceries did! lol. I called and told them we weren't coming and to give to staff or something. Hopefully it doesn't sit there and go bad.
I noticed I had up to a certain time to cancel my order. Next time I'll order delivery for the day after our expected arrival day so that I do have time to cancel if something happens.

I just came back. I would recommend Amazon Fresh.

Garden Grocer gives 25% if you order ahead... so this shows their margin mark-up. They can afford to give you 25% off! Also, this means you are paying "full rack rate" if you buy last minute, almost like an airlines ticket. You will see what I mean by comparing their product price side by side with Amazon / Walmart.

For that reason, I have given up on paying full rack rate for groceries and go for discount rate elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter