Grocery Delivery to Kidani Village

Love Disney210

Earning My Ears
What address do I use to have the groceries delivered? I didn’t know if use the main address and add “Kidani Village”. Any suggestions on which service to use. We haven’t been to WDW for a few years. Thanks for any information.

I believe Kidani and Jambo have different addresses. I see 3701 Osceola Pkwy, Bay Lake FL, 32830. Jambo House is slightly different. But the key is often what address will pop up for you on the grocery delivery service site. We've found most have preset addresses to choose from, so you might get to select. Hopefully, when you enter the address, it'll show Kidani to give you some confidence in the delivery. FYI - we have experienced an odd situation already with delivery addresses. Some of the sites use Orlando as the location instead of Bay Lake or Lake Buena Vista, as is shown as the official address. Not sure why that is, but something you might keep in mind when entering.

Last trip I did a walmart shop at BLT, my address list has Bay lake tower, yet the driver went to contemporary. Keep your phone handy.

He texted me he was waiting . I was outside looking, looking, looking. No, he was next door.

Here's the address I use when I have groceries delivered to Kidani:
<firstname> <lastname> - GUEST
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
DISNEYS ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS-KIDANI VILLAGE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830-8445

Here's the address I use when I have groceries delivered to Kidani:
<firstname> <lastname> - GUEST
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
DISNEYS ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS-KIDANI VILLAGE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830-8445
Hiya.

Would this be the same address required for, example, an Amazon delivery or other online order?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter