• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery delivery to resort?

Arrived today. I placed an Amazon Fresh order yesterday for a delivery window today around our flight arrival time. The delivery went to bell services about an hour before we landed and they brought it up to the room right after we got here. Was very easy, happy with everything but the drink cooler they have in the room here, wish it was a traditional mini fridge with freezer.

Arrived today. I placed an Amazon Fresh order yesterday for a delivery window today around our flight arrival time. The delivery went to bell services about an hour before we landed and they brought it up to the room right after we got here. Was very easy, happy with everything but the drink cooler they have in the room here, wish it was a traditional mini fridge with freezer.
Did you order alcohol as well?

the drink cooler they have in the room here, wish it was a traditional mini fridge with freezer.
Many mini fridges were reported to be without freezers for some time before they began converting to beverage coolers, but I agree that they need to have fridges!

Do we have to be there to meet the Instacart shopper, or will they just leave the order with Bell Services? Is there a particular store to choose with Instacart? TIA!
Berta

Www.shipt.com offers free trial membership for VISA cardholders. 1 month to 3 years, depending on your card.

You can order from a number of stores, similar to instacart. A markup. Publix, cvs, 7 11.....

They are owned by target. Shop target and you pay store prices. The target they use for Disney seem to offer liquor. If you order liquor from target you appear to bypass the extra charges normally charged for liquor. They shop ABC stores of you have demanding tastes.

They give you a 2 hour delivery window.

I googled. Ordering through shipt is better then ordering directly with Target. The shopper has more flexibility to substitute. I've gotten txts from the shoppers to discuss possible substitutions.

An example, I needed distilled water. Shopper couldn't find it, checked with Target, then asked me if it was for CPAP. Yes, he said baby water would work

Do we have to be there to meet the Instacart shopper, or will they just leave the order with Bell Services? Is there a particular store to choose with Instacart? TIA!
Berta
They will leave your order with Bell Services UNLESS you have alcohol, then you have to meet them to show ID

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter