Grocery Delivery ??

Jack_Sparrow_NJ

DIS Veteran
I have seen a lot of companies like Amazon Prime Now, Green Grocer etc. Is there a service that folks prefer or can recommend?

Last edited:
We have used several companies over the years but for the last couple of trips we have used Dizzy Dolphin and we have been extremely happy with them. They have been able to get all of the things we are looking for, and with various dietary restrictions that's not the easiest thing, the prices have been good, and the service and timeliness of the deliveries has been perfect.

I’d be interested in hearing recent experiences with grocery delivery. In October we used publix with Instacart and they were very late to deliver with no communication, it was annoying. Delivery was over 2 hours past the delivery window. They did deliver everything and it was all fresh. It just ate into our Disney time which I did not like at all.

I’d be interested in hearing recent experiences with grocery delivery. In October we used publix with Instacart and they were very late to deliver with no communication, it was annoying. Delivery was over 2 hours past the delivery window. They did deliver everything and it was all fresh. It just ate into our Disney time which I did not like at all.

Thats one of the things that I like about Dizzy Dolphin, they have an arrangement with Bell Services so if you are not there, they will just drop it off at BS and you can get it when you check-in or when you get back from the parks.

We love Instacart (Publix). Always consistently great, and I love that I can "chat" with my shopper while they are shopping if I need to (on our last trip we needed to cancel an item and add another and it was great to not be stuck with or without items because I could reach out to her while she shopped).

I also like Amazon Prime Now but the selection changes quickly. Items I counted on when initially punching in my order might not be available by the time I'm ready to actually place the order a day or two later. It doesn't deter me from using them, I just need to make sure I have an alternate plan (for instance if I can't get bananas and yogurt for breakfast, I have to be ready to choose something else).

We did amazon prime now and Whole Foods the last time we went (November). You had to be there during a 2hr window to pick up but it was uber convenient and easy. The prices were also not inflated.

Can you get a Rotisserie Chicken through any of these guys? We always used Garden Grocer in the past but I dont find their selection all that great...

I had Amazon Prime Now deliver to Pop Century tonight for the first time. What a service! I had the delivery set for 8-10pm, it was delivered to the resort at 9:15, and bell services delivered to my room after I gave them a call. Very easy and convenient!

We used fairytale personal shopper in October great service no mark up just a $20 service fee will be using again next year. I also believe she does gift baskets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter