Grocery delivery

COscrapper

Mouseketeer
I was surprised nothing came up when I searched the forums on this, but has anyone done grocery delivery of a few basic items to their resort? Is that possible? I would like to have some basics like cold cereal or yogurt in the room for quick breakfasts. Who do you order through?

I would be interested in this as well. Last time we rented a car and stopped at Target on the way to the hotel, but that was a waste of money because the car sat for a week and we paid nightly parking fees for no reason.

There are a few services that will deliver groceries to the Disney resort you are staying at. We have used Garden Grocers, And Amazon pantry

I haven't done it at Universal, but we used Walmart delivery for our stay at the Swan in December and it was awesome. Totally going to do that again

I asked on another forum and people suggested Publix. We are going down next week so we are trying it

We used instacart for grocery delivery to Portofino Bay. There are several options including Publix, Aldi, Sprouts, Costco, sam’s club and more that would deliver to Universal resorts.

We used instacart for grocery delivery to Portofino Bay. There are several options including Publix, Aldi, Sprouts, Costco, sam’s club and more that would deliver to Universal resorts.

will they hold the delivery at the front desk? If we have it delivered on arrival day, do we have to be there when it arrives? We are staying at RPR

will they hold the delivery at the front desk? If we have it delivered on arrival day, do we have to be there when it arrives? We are staying at RPR

We scheduled delivery for a time we knew that we would be in the room the first night.

Well I placed an order tonight through the Publix app. Our flight lands at 2:45 Monday and I wasn’t sure when we’d get to RPR, and we have dinner reservations at CityWalk for 6:30, so I set delivery time for 8-10 pm. That way I can mention it to the front desk at check-in and hopefully they will hold it if we are still at CityWalk. We’ll see what happens! 🤷‍♀️

Well I placed an order tonight through the Publix app. Our flight lands at 2:45 Monday and I wasn’t sure when we’d get to RPR, and we have dinner reservations at CityWalk for 6:30, so I set delivery time for 8-10 pm. That way I can mention it to the front desk at check-in and hopefully they will hold it if we are still at CityWalk. We’ll see what happens! 🤷‍♀️
Hope ya having great trip!!!! How did grocery deliver go..and what abt cold items?.were they able to held them? Thanks

I called surfside inn yesterday and was told they will not hold groceries for guests. I was told I must be able to meet with delivery person. We scheduled an Amazon prime now delivery for 8 to 10pm when we expect to be in room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter