Grocery Question

MandNCC

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am wondering if we do not end up using Vonns delivery or Amazon fresh what is the closest grocery store to the resort that is reachable by the ART as we likely won't have a car. I *think* I remember hearing Target but wanted to double check and get advise from those who have done it. Thanks!!!

There's local transportation too...OCTA bus, Uber, etc...

Superstores: Target(Harbor&Chapman), Kmart(Katella&Euclid), Big Lots(Katella&Euclid)
Groceries: Food4Less(Katella&Euclid), Vons(Haster &Chapman), Walmart Neighborhood Market(Katella&Euclid)

Costco is a 5min drive, but not too far (Euclid&Garden Grove)

DollarTree-ish: 99 Cents Only store at Ball&Euclid.
(2L Pepsi for 99 cents, 24 bottles of water for $3, Party supplies.)

Last edited:
We loved our Vons order. Let us know if you have any questions about it. It was nice to have our groceries brought right to the hotel for us.

octa is very frequent on Katella....as adults we walk to Walmart, eat at carls and catch bus back...fun neighborhood to see and all those palm trees.

We loved our Vons order. Let us know if you have any questions about it. It was nice to have our groceries brought right to the hotel for us.

Me too! We are fans of Vons, you get the first order with free delivery. And they always have been consistent, reliable and fresh.

We are going in 3 weeks and was just trying to figure out if there was grocery deliver available to the Grand Californian. Based on this I am guessing that Vons does provide this. Do you do just do the on-line ordering? Do you pick a resort for delivery or do you just give the address? Also, do you have to be present for the delivery or will bell services hold for you until you pick it up? Sorry, we have used Garden Grocers several times at WDW, but this is our first trip to DLR.

TIA!!!

octa is very frequent on Katella....as adults we walk to Walmart, eat at carls and catch bus back...fun neighborhood to see and all those palm trees.

When you walk to Walmart can you go over the overpass? In other words, is there a sidewalk on the overpass?

so when I think of overpass, I think of the two north of Disneyland. If you google earth the two, you can see how the sidewalks are off to the sides of the overpass. We walk t the katella walmart and there is no over pass on our route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter