• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Question

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! It's been ages since I posted on the discards. Forgive me if this question has been discussed in detail I can't find a thread containing any information. Our upcoming DVC trip we will actually be driving in from the Tampa airport because airfare was much more affordable. So we will have a car for about 24 hours. Instead of paying for grocery delivery we thought we might just make a quick grocery store run between MK and check into BCV. Can anyone tell me any nearby grocery stores that offer curbside pick up?

TIA!

Thank you both. I have been googling grocery stores with curbside or in store pickup and all the different store websites are not super clear on what they offer. I really appreciate your help.

Also, you could order groceries and alcohol to be delivered to your room. It’s really convenient and allows more time on your arrival day. Bell services charges $6, but it’s a flat rate not per bag. My delivery was in my room before we were. It was lovely to walk in and have wine waiting on the counter 😎

Also, you could order groceries and alcohol to be delivered to your room. It’s really convenient and allows more time on your arrival day. Bell services charges $6, but it’s a flat rate not per bag. My delivery was in my room before we were. It was lovely to walk in and have wine waiting on the counter 😎
We have done that exact thing for several years. We just don’t need that much stuff. We don’t fix meals in the resort. We need beverages, water, some fruit and maybe a package of Cheez-It’s. It’s quite expensive for us to do delivery and we end up ordering way more then we need to meet the minimum delivery.

I've read a lot about this, but I'm not sure which delivery service to use or how to manage timing for it to arrive. Do you have any recommendations?

I've read a lot about this, but I'm not sure which delivery service to use or how to manage timing for it to arrive. Do you have any recommendations?
We used Garden Grocer the last few years. We have also used I think it’s called we go shop? You don’t have to worry about the timing they will drop it off with Bell Services. If there is anything perishable they will put it in a fridge for you. We just schedule delivery the same day we arrive.
we just don’t get that much mainly bottled water, some coconut bai, some grapes and cheez-it’s. Not really worth scheduling grocery delivery especially since we will have a car for a limited time.

We used Garden Grocer the last few years. We have also used I think it’s called we go shop? You don’t have to worry about the timing they will drop it off with Bell Services. If there is anything perishable they will put it in a fridge for you. We just schedule delivery the same day we arrive.
we just don’t get that much mainly bottled water, some coconut bai, some grapes and cheez-it’s. Not really worth scheduling grocery delivery especially since we will have a car for a limited time.
I also used Garden Grocer. The process was very easy and for the alcohol delivery you just have to email them a copy of your license. I went with them because I did not have to meet the delivery person and I think they are one of the only suppliers that will leave alcohol at bell services without you being present. I didn’t have a large grocery order, mainly a few snacks, water, some breakfast items and wine. They were alittle more expensive but you do get a discount the earlier you place your order.

We have also used GG without issue for breakfast stuff, snacks, drinks and alcohol without issue on several trips. We used Dizzy Dolphin on one trip, they allow you to customize your order a little bit more than GG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter