Grocery stores by you?

Can you see a change in how busy your grocery store is or are they the same by you?

• My grocery stores seem the same

• My grocery stores seem less busy

• My grocery stores seem more busy

• A combination

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

I go at 7am on a Sunday and its always quiet....just the way I like it. Did have to run there mid week after work a few days ago and it w very busy.

I suspect, like myself, people are buying a few different items, downgrading to store brand on some items, eating more pork and chicken instead of steak/beef, some frozen veggies instead of fresh produce, etc... but people still have to eat, do laundry, clean house. When there is a good sale, I stock up too.

Last edited:
Mine is the same crowd wise. I did notice the other day that mask wearing was back. Definitely more noticeable.

I have recently noticed that groceries are so high in stores the gap is closing between homemade and ordering from a good restaurant with fresh ingredients and make a few add ons than buy all the stuff myself - so that's new. Like a roast chicken is cheaper than buying a chicken and doing it myself... odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter