• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grosvenor questions

Bev J

DIS Veteran
I would appreciate any comments on this hotel from recent guests. We are thinking about staying here in september and got a rate of only $77 a night, but I have read some negative comments about it. When was the last time it was referbished?
Also if you stay here can you buy e-night tickets if there is a e=night during our stay?? Thanks to you all

We stayed a night at Grosvenor last Nov. for cheap (I think $39), and I guess I would stay again if the price was right, but it would have to be REALLY right. The room we got was pretty ragged and musty smelling, (definitely NOT recently refurbished) but to be fair, we were coming from the AKL so just about anything would have been a bit of a letdown. I think I'd choose to stay at all-stars instead; a little bit smaller room, but more Disney "flavor".

On the positive side, the pool looked nice, and the location (walking distance to DD, albeit a bit of a long walk.) was pretty good, and the staff were plenty friendly and helpful.

Sorry, I can't answer your question about the E-Nights.

We stayed there in November also, and were satisfied with our room. It was a tower room, and was clean and in good shape. The only thing that could have used a remodel was the bathroom. I have seen a fair number of complaints here involving the "non" tower rooms, though. Maybe you can do a search, if it is working properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter