Grosvenor Resprt

lisalisa35

Earning My Ears
ANY ONE STAYED AT THE GROSVENOR RESORT?
I KNOW IT'S ACROSS FROM THE WYNDHAM.
ANY INFO WILL BE HELPFUL!!!!
THANKS

We stayed there with a great rate from priceline ($30) about a year and a half ago for one night before our stay at DXL. It was definately worth the $30.00 but, I wouldn't choose to stay there again. The tower rooms are nice from what I understand, but when you buy through priceline, they only will place you in the wings and the rooms there leave a bit to be desired.

The rooms do have a fridge and microwave in the room which would be helpful for some. The rooms were clean and felt safe.

I just booked a room for my family: Tower room facing Disney at $109. They may sound a bit pricy but the room has a view of the fireworks from Epcot nightly. They also have some very reasonable rooms around $80 in their courtyard. They are great because we were walking back and forth to Downtown Disney and they are just accross the street. We stayed in these rooms last year but we wanted the view this time. They also have some great packages with meals and Disney passess. We opted for room only since we are annual pass holders and you can buy food from their cafe and stick in your frig. Great value! Especially if you want to be close to Downtown Disney

I stayed this summer for 10 nights. I thought it was great. I wrote a detailed review for the BiddingForTravel.com website. Hope this link works.

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm78.showMessage?topicID=18.topic

Email me if you have any other questions. I think a lot depends on your attitude and expectations. We got more than our money's worth (thru Priceline). There was no resort fee, the bus transportation was regular, and we had a clean room with a refrigerator. We really enjoyed our stay and my son would love to stay here every trip.

Carolyn

review under mom2oneNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter