• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ground floor rooms

excitedmom

Mouseketeer
i know that you can get special needs services to guarantee wheelchair accessible rooms but what about ground floor? i will be staying at CBR and while i don't need an accessible bathroom i do have alot of trouble climbing stairs ( fibromyalgia, arthritis and scoliosis) would i be able to get a guarantee for a ground floor room?

Yes, Special (Medical) Reservations can help you with that and can get the requirement "guaranteed" and not just "requested". They are at 407-939-7807. In addition, if you will be having a car and have either a handicap plate or hang tag you can have them arrange for a room very close to a marked handicap space though you would not be guaranteed exclusive use of that space. Prior to moving to Orlando, We stayed in room 3105 several times; it had a HP space almost directly outside and was very close to Old Port Royale. (Anything 3101 through 3108 would be a very good location.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter