Group Tickets and my Disney experience

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
My daughter is going to the world with band. All the kids got tickets, and were told to set up apps to schedule fast passes. They can set up at 30 days. We can not figure out how to link the accounts in my family and friends so they can do fast passes together. Any help would be appreciated.

My daughter is going to the world with band. All the kids got tickets, and were told to set up apps to schedule fast passes. They can set up at 30 days. We can not figure out how to link the accounts in my family and friends so they can do fast passes together. Any help would be appreciated.
Does your daughter have an email address?

If she does, have her open and set up her own MDE account. She can add all of her friends to her Family/Friends list and link their tickets there.

After the tickets are linked, 30 days out from each park day she can book FPs for her group.

Thanks for responding. However, I can not figure out how to ACTUALLY link the Accounts. Each girl (there are 4 of them) have their own MDE account, linked to their own individual ticket. How can we link them together? Would my daughter be able to make the fast passes for all of them? Thansk

under friends and family (can be done in app or website) there is an option to add someone. that will give a list of ways you can do it. they changed this recently and I'm not sure just having their email is enough information anymore but it'll give you a list.

you can also call up disney and ask for help.

Thanks Again. I am sorry, but one last question. The band is staying at ASMu, but because they have group tickets, can only book FP+ 30 days in advance. Does this mean they have to go in every day and book? The window opens on March 19th. A pain if they have to go in every day

Thanks Again. I am sorry, but one last question. The band is staying at ASMu, but because they have group tickets, can only book FP+ 30 days in advance. Does this mean they have to go in every day and book? The window opens on March 19th. A pain if they have to go in every day
Yes. They need to book one park day at a time. Or, they can wait until 30 days out from their LAST park day and book for all their park days.

Thank you for asking these questions. My daughter's church choir is going to WDW in June. I am going as a chaperone. I have no idea how to go without doing all the pre-planning- having my own reservations, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter