Groups at values Memorial Day week?

hedg12

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Pop last February and had a less than pleasant experience with some of the large groups that were there at the time. We're considering a trip in May the week of Memorial Day (5/24-5/30) and are thinking we might give Pop another chance, but I'm wondering about the likelihood of a repeat of last years problems. I've checked the event schedule for the World of Sports complex & there's a soccer tournament the first weekend but nothing else, and I don't know where else to look. Anyone have any idea what the chances of being overrun by unsupervised kids that week?

We pretty much always go the week of Memorial Day. We've stayed at Pop for the last 2 years, and we'll be back again this year, too. I didn't really notice groups like you described, and last year I did spend lots of time around the resort doing video recording. I'm looking forward to another great time for my family and me at Pop--it's our favorite resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter