Grr... everyone is a critic.

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Does anyone else have family members who don't want to have anything to do with planning then want to pick apart everything you planned? It's soooo frustrating. It's like where have you been the past six months with all these opinions? 🫠

And you'll never change anyone but you. So drop 'em like a bad habit or let it roll off your back and do what you planned and have a fabulous time doing it. Have a great time!!

You might try one of my favorite snappy remarks, "If I wanted your opinion today, I'd have squeezed your head," (If feeling particularly sour, substitute another body part. 😉 )

Naw, probably not likely to improve relationships, but I'd be very seriously tempted in your position.

I think everyone has such family members. They usually have lots of critics and never suggest anything by themselves. In the end, you are blamed for not doing everything in the right way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter