Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Is there any thought between refresh button vs. pull down method?
Personally, I can't see how pull down is faster. I have the biggest screen iPhone, which I think is about the biggest screen phone, that isn't one of the folding phones. If you scroll up to reach the top to pull down, you have to scroll back down to find the join button. Lost milliseconds there. All of them you need
You want no additional steps

Personally, I can't see how pull down is faster. I have the biggest screen iPhone, which I think is about the biggest screen phone, that isn't one of the folding phones. If you scroll up to reach the top to pull down, you have to scroll back down to find the join button. Lost milliseconds there. All of them you need
You want no additional steps
I could be wrong but I think wife has a Samsung Galaxy where she may have to pull down to refresh. But I don't use her phone to know. Nor have I tried a BG since Rise on my Iphone. I think you can select attractions as preferred selections so that they're near the top, to limit scrolling down/wasting precious time. I'm not sure you can put GotG on that preferred attractions list though.

I think we will both be trying a VQ at same time on the next trip. Although I'm always slow so it always seems futile. I'm assuming if both of us or 3 of the 4 adults would have gotten it, the earliest one gets selected as your BG. We may just have me and my wife try instead of her folks, whom I doubt are going to be successful.

I could be wrong but I think wife has a Samsung Galaxy where she may have to pull down to refresh. But I don't use her phone to know. Nor have I tried a BG since Rise on my Iphone. I think you can select attractions as preferred selections so that they're near the top, to limit scrolling down/wasting precious time. I'm not sure you can put GotG on that preferred attractions list though.

I think we will both be trying a VQ at same time on the next trip. Although I'm always slow so it always seems futile. I'm assuming if both of us or 3 of the 4 adults would have gotten it, the earliest one gets selected as your BG. We may just have me and my wife try instead of her folks, whom I doubt are going to be successful.
Not the screen I’m referring to
the actual page where you join the VQ
Sort of hard to show now since it’s not pre sign up time but this page shows eligible members at 6:00 am

174AD81B-A38F-4614-9C81-6D8C3814DC4B.png
Get it all set up after 6, before 7. I set my alarm for 6:53, it’s plenty of time
At the bottom will be a Refresh button
You just click it, then Join when it changes

Not the screen I’m referring to
the actual page where you join the VQ
Sort of hard to show now since it’s not pre sign up time but this page shows eligible members at 6:00 am

View attachment 673362
Get it all set up after 6, before 7. I set my alarm for 6:53, it’s plenty of time
At the bottom will be a Refresh button
You just click it, then Join when it changes
oh yeah, I'm thinking of LL's. That's good to know that you have to pre select your party after 6am each time.

oh yeah, I'm thinking of LL's. That's good to know that you have to pre select your party after 6am each time.
Sort of
MDE should preselect everyone in your party with tickets and park reservations for you
You just need to deselect any who don’t want to join the VQ.
And confirm MDE got it all right of course ;)

Sort of
MDE should preselect everyone in your party with tickets and park reservations for you
You just need to deselect any who don’t want to join the VQ.
And confirm MDE got it all right of course ;)
I believe there's some sort of error currently with my wife's MDE where she can't have my in laws on her account. Which would mean that we may be relying on me to snag these. That's scary/bummer. I may hand her my phone in that case.

I believe there's some sort of error currently with my wife's MDE where she can't have my in laws on her account. Which would mean that we may be relying on me to snag these. That's scary/bummer. I may hand her my phone in that case.
Urgh, frustrating.
I have not personally had to deal with it but I've heard others suggest going to GS at the parks (the blue umbrellas) and they can help with issues such as this, when MDE glitches and you can't get all otherwise eligible members of your party selected, and only some of you are able to join the VQ.
Maybe each of you try? If your wife joins without the in-laws included stop by the blue umbrella folk. I bet they can help.

I have definitely used the blue umbrellas to sort out parties ahead of time. Rarely have they had to send me to front of the park to get it sorted out, but definitely smoother process day of to already have the party completed. Even if it’s your account or vice versa, whichever one you use, log into it from both devices and you both try. I swear our family has a perfect VQ record because all four of us try simultaneously.

I have definitely used the blue umbrellas to sort out parties ahead of time. Rarely have they had to send me to front of the park to get it sorted out, but definitely smoother process day of to already have the party completed. Even if it’s your account or vice versa, whichever one you use, log into it from both devices and you both try. I swear our family has a perfect VQ record because all four of us try simultaneously.
I think we will be sure to not have EP be our 1st park day so that we can visit blue umbrella before our EP day. And maybe my in laws, after practicing on G+ for the first time for a day or two, will get the hang of it to attempt to do the VQ with us (not holding my breath though).

I'm stunned, very surprised....cuz I was expecting them to disappear in 1.5 seconds!
Anyone know which one disappears faster: the VQ or the ILL?
We ran into a problem signing up at 7 am VQ as it said we weren’t in the park. (Freaked me out that maybe I didn’t have park reservations but of course we did). Tried ILL which showed a time during dinner ADR so selected another time, fumbled through entering redemption card info but got our ILL for the time I selected. This was probably done 7 to 10 mins after 7 am. (Also got a VQ at 1 pm so we rode back to back).

We ran into a problem signing up at 7 am VQ as it said we weren’t in the park. (Freaked me out that maybe I didn’t have park reservations but of course we did). Tried ILL which showed a time during dinner ADR so selected another time, fumbled through entering redemption card info but got our ILL for the time I selected. This was probably done 7 to 10 mins after 7 am. (Also got a VQ at 1 pm so we rode back to back).

Thanks for the responses.

We plan to close the park every night. So we might not be up by 7 a.m. any morning. So we'll be SOL for both the VQ and the ILL, right?

I'm feeling pretty "ILL" already...

Thanks for the responses.

We plan to close the park every night. So we might not be up by 7 a.m. any morning. So we'll be SOL for both the VQ and the ILL, right?

I'm feeling pretty "ILL" already...
They have a second virtual queue that is available at 1pm. Also, if you go on a Deluxe extra hours night, they also have a 6pm queue available for those eligible for the extra hours.

ILL seems to be lasting a while beyond park opening. Am I reading that right?

ILL seems to be lasting a while beyond park opening. Am I reading that right?
Beyond park opening? Not to my knowledge. A bit beyond the release at 7:00, yes.

Key is 7:00 is not park opening. That’s usually 8:30. I don’t think they’ve lasted till 8:30 though I may will be wrong

They have a second virtual queue that is available at 1pm. Also, if you go on a Deluxe extra hours night, they also have a 6pm queue available for those eligible for the extra hours.
So the Galaxy coaster won't be open during extended evening hours at Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter