• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guardians of the Galaxy/Ratatouille Epcot Opening?

WallE

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

We are planning a trip to WDW during the week of July 1-7. Just wondering if the Guardians and Ratatouille rides will be open. We are excited to see these two new additions. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hello All,

We are planning a trip to WDW during the week of July 1-7. Just wondering if the Guardians and Ratatouille rides will be open. We are excited to see these two new additions. Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't think either is projected to be open that soon.

As far as I know, the only hint of an opening date that has been given so far is that both attractions will be open by 2021. I expect that they will probably be open before then, but no way either of them are going to be anywhere near open by July. Both attractions have show buildings to be built, before the ride assembly can even begin. These will not be built in a couple of months.

Neither will be open that soon. Only thing that's been announced so far is they will open before Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary in 2021.

I could see them both being open prior to 2021, but if I had to guess I'd probably say mid 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter