Guess the picture thread

OK a few more guesses, Is it in Amity? And if not my first thought that I rejected was right around the ice cream parlor and Lucy's kinda across from the Terminator, but down a little headed towards the diner? Ok so that's 2 guesses sorry.

OK its at US, Reckon Amity might be quite close so reckon thats one for you Spidey:banana: :banana:
P1010709.jpg

Wharfside Cannery/San Francisco/amity area

Here we go.
Damo you might want to wait till Bubbas Mom is on line.
or you might get "A FLOGGING"

P10106982.jpg

Nice sig there Robert! It distracts from that picture that looks like it should be somewhere around the Mummy.

I was thinkin' LC or around Mummy too....

What happened to the purple w/ lime green "Robert" you had in your sig??? I think you need to change your sig :rolleyes:

Nooooooo, not the Mummy!!! That's at Beetle Juice's Graveyard Review!

I've gotta go see that show. It keeps coming up in this thread way to often!

Yep...you do!....we saw it our first time there (last summer). I was glad I did, I liked it (more of a 'musical' tho vs. 'show') Our goal this past summer was to see/do everything on the map....only 2 things we haven't done: Barney and Fear Factor (kept missing it):rolleyes:

Yeah trie dot put uoa new sig, but for some reason it is not working.
thought i had deleted it.

hi guys, thread has not been up for a while and has been very popular, and i am sure you lot have loads of pics to share ,so lets get it started again.

P10106932.jpg
[/IMG]

anyone up for redoing this thread??

Is robert around anymore?

I will guess a sign near Bubba Gump's

Yep i am still here, have to check up and see what the pic was, will get back shortly.
I am sure there are loads on here who has been away recently with loads of pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter