• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess What!! I got switched to a 1 bedroom!!!

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We originally had a 1 bedroom reserved at VWL for the first 2 weeks of December... Then early last week I was able to switch all the nights but the first one to an OKW 2 bedroom... I was very surprised to be able to do that... We all know this is a tough time to generally book the resorts... After 1 day, the wait list came through for the first night & I was thrilled... then I decided to really ask a lot... to try & get the 1 bedroom I got on the wait list again (Thursday) Well, Monday of this week, the waitlist came through... That's less than 2 days....

Amazing... So now I've got the 1 bedroom booked & 88 extra points to use :D I won't complain about that!!!

Im not sure i follow this. You had a 1br then switched to 2br then waitisted to 1br and saved points? Please explain further

We had the 1 bedroom at VWL... When I saw VWL in person in September, I knew I'd be happier with OKW (VWL was just too dark for my liking).... I had tried to switch to OKW or BWV's several times with no success... Finally, we were able to switch the reservation to OKW, but in a 2 bedroom (the 1 bedroom at OKW wasn't available)... Well, all of a sudden, POOF 2 weeks in a 1 bedroom became available & we were switched... Yippee! I never thought the waitlist worked until now LOL...

Well congrats to you on getting the waitlist to cooperate so quickly! It took us almost 2 weeks for the waitlist to work - but am I oh so glad it did! (I'm not the member - this was gifted to us). :)

Who knows .... we might come home as "new members" though.... Well maybe not with today's situation ..... but I'm sure we'll "look into it!" :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter