Guest of Honor Badges

Thanks! I have been looking for GOH badges!

I just ordered name badges for my friends for our upcoming trip in December, 2002. I'm glad they got them back again.

Wow, I was so excited to see that these were back........but at the same time very disappointed. We are leaving this Saturday and it doesn't allow enough time for them to ship to me directly and if I ship it to the hotel it tells you they need a minimum of five days, which would be Monday........not sure whether to go ahead and order them, or does someone know where I could get them while I'm done there. I really wanted these to be a surprise for my family.

Kim

<< Wow, I was so excited to see that these were back........but at the same time very disappointed. We are leaving this Saturday and it doesn't allow enough time for them to ship to me directly and if I ship it to the hotel it tells you they need a minimum of five days, which would be Monday........not sure whether to go ahead and order them, or does someone know where I could get them while I'm done there. I really wanted these to be a surprise for my family. >>

Kim,

We leave Friday morning and really wanted these for our trip too! I just found out that the Days of Christmas Store at Downtown Disney has these in stock!!! :) I am so excited!

~ Angie
"MommyTo5"

MommyTo5,

Thanks so much for that info.........now all I have to do is try and sneak to get them. Although I thought we would visist Downtown Disney the first night we got there........to get us set up for the parks! Can't wait............have a great trip and thanks again.

Kim

Hi! I went to the site, but did not see the badge. Do I need to complete the pre-event questionnaire? Thanks for any info.

I've been reading these boards for a few months, and I finally registered. I'm interested in the GoH Badge. Can anyone tell me what these are, what they are used for, how much they cost, or any information at all?

Thanks for your help!:sunny: :earsboy:

Ithastobe

When you go to the page, go to the link that says something about a "personal shopping? It's down near the bottom, that will take you to where they are at.

TiggMan

GOH badges are badges like the CM where. You will find that the CM's call you by name and things like that while you are at the park. I believe they cost around $6 or $7 a piece. If you want to see a picture, go to the link in one of the earlier posts and you can see for yourself.

Kim

Now, I hope DS9 will be as excited about it as I am! I ordered a GOH badge for him, along with the books for the pressed coins, a fat pen and autograph book.

Hoping to find a way to get this set up in our room as a little gift basket type thing... sort of a Welcome from Mickey Mouse.....without DS finding out! Wish me luck!

TiggMan,
This is what the GOH badge looked like (from my most recent trip (23Aug-1Sep):
goh1.jpg

They have had several styles over the years. I didn't see any of the ones with the other characters on them this time...

This is a really old GOH badge (they used to put where you are from on them):
goh2.jpg

The GOH badges are just a fun thing to wear whilst you are in the parks...Sometimes, the cast members give you a little more attention (ie--they will greet you by name).

-DC :)

dcfromva,

Thanks a lot for the info and the pix! The GoH badges should be a lot of fun during our trip.
:)

Thanks for the info! Ordered mine today. The spelling of my daughters name is unique, so I usually can't buy the 'generic' ones. I pre-ordred these so they will really enjoy these.

thanks again! You guys are awsome.

Thanks for this info! I read about them on another page, and then forgot about them until now. I just ordered a set for our trip in Jan.

Can't hardly wait!:Pinkbounc

We're leaving in 12 days. If I go to Downtown Disney will they have my daughter's name--Jeanette. Or do they make them up with a name while you wait?

I went to the gifts of a lifetime website and went to order a GOH badge for my DD. The badge was 7.50 and i was checking out and saw the shipping woudl be over 8 dollars. Would anyone be interested in going in on an order with me or let me piggyback on their order to cut the cost in shipping. If you are interested please PM me. My trip is not til Dec but i would like to get this taken care of(type A personality curse..lol)

Call the Days of Christmas Store at Downtown Disney and order directly! Their number is (407)828-2042. You can also email them at wdw.days.of.christmas@disney.com. The GOH badges are currently in stock and only $5.00 each (a big savings over paying $7.50 to order from Gifts of a Lifetime). Shipping is a bit cheaper too!

~ Angie
"Mommy To 5"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter