"Guestimated" SeaWorld Park Hours for January

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
We will be visiting SeaWorld at least twice during our upcoming vacation (First visits for all of us :dance3: We are so excited! :woohoo:).

Can anyone recall what the park hours have been in the past for the first week of January? Our expected dates to visit are January 2nd and 5th, assuming "the plan" doesn't get altered somewhere along the way.

I did check the SeaWorld website, and January hours aren't posted yet. So, we're just hoping that someone who's travelled during the same time period might remember when the park opened and closed.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

We will be visiting SeaWorld at least twice during our upcoming vacation (First visits for all of us :dance3: We are so excited! :woohoo:).

Can anyone recall what the park hours have been in the past for the first week of January? Our expected dates to visit are January 2nd and 5th, assuming "the plan" doesn't get altered somewhere along the way.

I did check the SeaWorld website, and January hours aren't posted yet. So, we're just hoping that someone who's travelled during the same time period might remember when the park opened and closed.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

January 1st, probably 10:00pm. And then 6:00 closing for every other day in January. January is the slowest month. Slower than September which is mostly 6:00 closings. So I would expect the same. You MIGHT get a 7:00 closing on a Saturday. But for the days you are planning, I would almost guarantee a 6:00 closing.

January 1st, probably 10:00pm. And then 6:00 closing for every other day in January. January is the slowest month. Slower than September which is mostly 6:00 closings. So I would expect the same. You MIGHT get a 7:00 closing on a Saturday. But for the days you are planning, I would almost guarantee a 6:00 closing.

Thanks KBF! :thumbsup2

You know what's going to be hardest about the 6 pm closing? Getting the value out of the all day dining deal. The meal plan would be much easier to "get your moneys worth" from if the park doesn't close until later in the day. Would you know if they ever adjust the cost of the all day dining during the slower season when the park closes hours earlier?

Thanks KBF! :thumbsup2

You know what's going to be hardest about the 6 pm closing? Getting the value out of the all day dining deal. The meal plan would be much easier to "get your moneys worth" from if the park doesn't close until later in the day. Would you know if they ever adjust the cost of the all day dining during the slower season when the park closes hours earlier?

I don't think the prices are adjusted. But 9am until 6pm is a 9 hour day. With a family, that could be a long time. I think the dining deal could be worth it anyway. You never know when that hunger will start to kick in lol.

I don't think the prices are adjusted. But 9am until 6pm is a 9 hour day. With a family, that could be a long time. I think the dining deal could be worth it anyway. You never know when that hunger will start to kick in lol.

We usually don't eat breakfast but eat an early lunch and have dinner at 5 at Voyagers when we go in January. Then we just walk as slow and as around the bout way we can to let the parking lot empty out as we get back to the gate.
The 2 meals plus getting water or soda a few times during the day makes the all day meal pass worth it. Throw in a couple snacks like fruit or cookies and you go well over the price. Definitely worth it even on the shorter days.

So true!!! My son is 15 and quite frankly, his hunger never really seems to kick out :rotfl2: . So he can likely eat our money's worth all by himself. Gotta love those teenagers and their hollow legs.

Anything DH and I consume will just be a bonus. :thumbsup2 (and who am I kidding? Vacation is the time to indulge and forget about the diet, right? :rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter