Guests Can Save Up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Stays This Summer

Brandilovesdisney

DIS Veteran
The new offer will be available beginning on Tuesday, April 9, for travel from July 8 through October 3, 2024. Guests can save up to 30% off stays at select Disney Resort hotels for bookings of five nights or longer.

Annual Passholders will be able to save up to 35% off.

Do you have a link I can check out for this? Was going to book today but will wait for tomorrow if this is for room only reservations

The new offer will be available beginning on Tuesday, April 9, for travel from July 8 through October 3, 2024. Guests can save up to 30% off stays at select Disney Resort hotels for bookings of five nights or longer.

Annual Passholders will be able to save up to 35% off.
Do you know if it will be more than 10% for club or even include club at all?

Do you know if it will be more than 10% for club or even include club at all?
No details are out for anything like that. All we know today for certain are some dates for certain discounts, and “up to” 30% for gp/FL residents and 35% for AP.

Woke up to an email from my TA that she saved us $750 on our GF reservation and upgraded us to Theme Park View. That’s why we work with one!

BOO! No club level for either AP or General discount. Who is staying CL at rack
rate prices?
If we weren’t only staying 1 night as a special treat when we get off our cruise, it certainly wouldn’t be us.

Oh man have been waiting for this!!! Was really happy with this discount for our dates! GF was still better with the bounce back offer by over $400 so happy we took advantage of that and saved there!!! But we were able to extend our trip by another 4 nights in a 1 bedroom at an Epcot resort! The bounce back offer went right up until blackout dates so I was waiting for this!! We were able to utilize those dates with this offer! We initially were going to go through a service to rent points and could not believe this offer ended up being CHEAPER! Happy to have the better cancellation policy just in case and go right through Disney! And we get that washer/dryer haha!

BOO! No club level for either AP or General discount. Who is staying CL at rack
rate prices?
Unfortunately, I guess I am one of those.... we always book our resies and then apply whatever discount becomes available later on. However, so far No AP, No 30%, No Visa Dining for August. I'm seriously thinking if CL is worth it for the 10% offer we DID get..... I love the AKL, but when it's over $800/night, I'm questioning my judgement. LOL

AP rate for May, changed from contemporary wing to boardwalk garden view, for less than 50 dollars more for the 3 nights we will be there. Even though boardwalk under construction, the fact that YC and BC twice as much, a great deal.
And our favorite park is Epcot. So we are so excited to stay, as we have been at both YC and BC several times before. And , we figure we can stay at the contemporary some other time, hopefully in the glass part and not in that wing.

Unfortunately, I guess I am one of those.... we always book our resies and then apply whatever discount becomes available later on. However, so far No AP, No 30%, No Visa Dining for August. I'm seriously thinking if CL is worth it for the 10% offer we DID get..... I love the AKL, but when it's over $800/night, I'm questioning my judgement. LOL
Oh no!!! We actually could get the Savannah view room for like $440/night for our dates in August. But decided on CR Garden Wing room for just over $400/night! Huge upgrade from Pop Century and our first stay at Contemporary. Sorry yours didn't work out.

Thanks so much for posting about this because I would have booked everything Monday and now I got to save 25% which is awesome!

Even though boardwalk under construction, the fact that YC and BC twice as much, a great deal.

we stayed at BWI in January and then again in February and the construction didn't seem like an issue. At that time they were working on the villa's near the theme pool. :thumbsup2

we stayed at BWI in January and then again in February and the construction didn't seem like an issue. At that time they were working on the villa's near the theme pool. :thumbsup2
Thank you. Our first time, and we are happy to see it as a discount room.

Been waiting for this!!!
Took advantage and got a room at the POP for the end of August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter