• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guys night out - What should we do?

Brandon4Bama

Earning My Ears
We have an adult trip coming up soon with 3 couples from 1/30-2/5. The ladies are having a night out during the stay and are going to Wine Bar George and bowling at Splitsville. They guys want to go out another night but are having trouble figuring out what to do with places like ESPN Club and Jellyrolls currently closed. We already have dinner plans at Skipper Canteen in MK around 5:00 pm on the night that the guys will be going out. As of right now, we would like to leave MK and go out for drinks. What are must-do things for a guys night out? We are staying on property at Pop Century.

We went with my sister, her DD and DH and my friend and his wife. We had a blast closing the Outer Rim in the Contemp. We also had fun trying to drink around the world. We weren't successful.

I gave some recommendations to two guys for guy things to do but they were all off-property. So I guess it depends what your interests are and if you want to leave the Disney bubble or not.

Get dinner at Miller's Ale House on South Apopka Vineland and then walk next door to Twin Peaks for after dinner drinks and the views.

Haha so they’re going bowling... Mini-golf for the guys?
The Aerophile Balloon in the Sky at Disney Springs?
Coca Cola Bar at Disney Springs serves mixed drinks and has incredible view on upper deck. I think some locations have Happy Hour Specials but not sure since it will be SuperBowl weekend....
?cigar smokers?... there is a cigar store in DS close to Splitsville and it has a nice seating area for smoking cigars purchased there probably.

I’m sorry I haven’t been since covid. Is cava del tequila open? With their flights of tequila, it’s a place where a man can be a man.

Hit one of the amusement arcades at the resorts. Go back to being 10 years old again with no one to tell you to grow up.

La Cava de Tequila in Epcot Mexico is open with all tables, etc removed. I don’t know if you have to mobile order and then take it to go or just stand in line to order. Totally changes a guys night out!
Trader Sam’s is completely closed at the Polynesian Resort too! The upstairs bar is open ..or the guys could hang out and get a Dole Whip and watch the Electrical Water Pageant!

La Cava de Tequila in Epcot Mexico is open with all tables, etc removed. I don’t know if you have to mobile order and then take it to go or just stand in line to order. Totally changes a guys night out!
Trader Sam’s is completely closed at the Polynesian Resort too! The upstairs bar is open ..or the guys could hang out and get a Dole Whip and watch the Electrical Water Pageant!
Bahahahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter