• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H booking day of return times from outside the park

smidgy

dimples
Do you have to be in the park to book a DAS return time? We have tickets and reservations for DHS. Can we book a DAS return time for Rise before we have entered the park? ( as long as the park is open)

No, you need to be in the park. When you park hop, you can get a return time for the next park when in the first park, but you cannot get one before entering the park at all (in fact, the DAS option/button won't show up on your phone until you've entered a park).

The only time you csn do this is if you leave a park that day and get it for the same park thst day
Yes, this is what we were able to do last week. My son had to have tapped into the park before I could schedule anything. But when we took a break, I was able to schedule from outside the park because we had already been there earlier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter