H&V Lunchtime question

OasterP

DIS Veteran
I have a timing question about the H&V lunch

We have a reservation (actually 2 - I'll get to that) in September for the lunch buffet. We are going primarily to see the characters, as I've heard the food isn't out of this world. We will also be celebrating my sons 4th birthday here I believe (with the cake). My question is that I was searching for lunch times and couldn't find one I loved. Then one day up popped a 1:30! I was incredibly excited and booked it. Only to later realize - I booked it for the default two people. Well we are three. SO I booked a later one for the three of us. I still haven't canceled the 1:30 b/c I'm REALLY hoping I can call and edit it, but I realize that given the change (from a 2 top to a 4) it's not likely.

Anyway my reservation with the correct number of people is at 2:45 and they say they serve lunch until 3:00 and then it's dinner. I know cost wise it won't matter, and food wise not really but will we get a chance to see any of the characters? I'm assuming we wouldn't be rushed out since their system is the one that set it like that, but I just would be bummed if we went and my son didn't get to see the characters b/c they are only there for 15 minutes.

I'm going to call and attempt to edit but I figured I'd get your thoughts in case it can't be changed. I still have time obviously so I'll keep checking too. You never know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter