H20 + Brand Retiring

They've revamped their lines, discontinuing products, renaming them, etc. over the years. Consumers don't usually like that, and it makes it more difficult to compete in a market that's oversaturated with mid-tier products. They are way too expensive to compete with drugstore brands, but mostly not high enough quality for upmarket. When they started only selling on amazon, that was probably the death knell - at that point you aren't even trying to lure customers or retain customer loyalty with promotions/deals on your own company website.
Yeah I’ve definitely had issues trying to get the stuff I like out of them. Heck, until today I thought they had discontinued the hand and nail cream and gentle face wash! I’d given up hope even looking for them they were gone so long. Definitely had some production & supply issues.

Any good brands that you would advise to purchase in replace of H2O plus now? I loved the shampoo and conditioner.

The H2O stuff smells awful and works even worse. Good riddance...plus we bring our own toiletries.

I'm another that has never been a fan. That's not a totally true statement, I don't really care one way or another. I'm not that brand loyal. I actually buy Suave shampoo and conditioner most of the time and sometimes their body wash. I have about 20 bottles of various H2O products from many many many many trips to WDW. I used to always pick up the little bottles and bring them home for travel but now I usually don't travel with any shampoo or conditioner or body wash, just use what's provided no matter where I go.

I will also miss them deeply. I am a huge fan of their "Bath Aquatics" line. Back in 2009 this line was provided in the resorts. Then they changed to Sea Salt (wich is okay) and Sea Marine (which I don't like at all). The good thing was, that the Bath Aquatics line was still available in the resort shops. But now, H20 will be gone completely soon. 😭

You never been to a hotel the doesn't proved toiletries until one doesn't. Just like prior to the pandemic you wouldn't think that you could stay in a hotel that doesn't provide daily housekeeping yet here we are.
I’m bothered by a lot of things, but daily housekeeping and Disney shampoo are not high up on my list. So if neither ends up coming back, I’m okay.

I will also miss them deeply. I am a huge fan of their "Bath Aquatics" line. Back in 2009 this line was provided in the resorts. Then they changed to Sea Salt (wich is okay) and Sea Marine (which I don't like at all). The good thing was, that the Bath Aquatics line was still available in the resort shops. But now, H20 will be gone completely soon. 😭
The Bath Aquatics was by far my favorite off all the ones they had over the years! I will definitely be hoarding what little I have left of that!
I see that today it is ALL gone from ShopDisney, except the Galatic Starcruiser stuff. 😭

The Bath Aquatics was by far my favorite off all the ones they had over the years! I will definitely be hoarding what little I have left of that!
I see that today it is ALL gone from ShopDisney, except the Galatic Starcruiser stuff. 😭
There was plenty on the shopdisney site yesterday. You can bet there will be plenty on ebay later. When I received notice from H2O I purchased 2 sea salt body wash on Amazon….it is no longer available today.
In Concierge on DCL they have Elemis products. Do the resort spas also use Elemis? Maybe see that in the future for GF.

I found the shampoo and conditioner to be very drying for my hair, and usually packed my own. I did like the body wash though. I am looking forward to trying something new.

I wonder if they will have to replace all the dispensers, since those seemed to be custom sized for the H2O bottles . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter