H2O Glow Nights vs 4 Park Magic + ticket

twinprincesses09

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip for June 11-19 and trying to decide between the 4 park magic ticket and adding on a ticket for H2O Glow Nights or doing the 4 park magic + ticket (which would give us up to 4 visits to the water park). Price is about the same. We've been to Disney many times, but never been to the waterparks as my husband is not a fan. However, this trip is just me and my girls (14 and 14) and we will have extra days. We will be saying at Caribbean Beach. Which option would you recommend?

I really enjoy glow night that being said I would take 4 visits to the waterpark instead. If the weather is bad on H2O glow night you won't have the ability to really enjoy it. I think more time (especially if arriving early to the park) is better.

I've done Glow .... once and done. I don't think the price is worth it at all.

What was cool? Lazy river etc in the dark, climbing to the top by the boat in the dark and looking out over, reduced crowds.

The event itself I would hardly call an event. On the beach was Goofy and a couple characters dancing with minimal laser lights, some guests, CMs and was blah. I think we had Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, Chip and Dale. That was the extent of any characters. It was rather lame, kinda like the "dance" parties at the MK events.

The free treats were scarce so you had to hunt them out, and with so little time and all the hiking about to slides etc it really wasn't a perk. AND the drinks were not bottled like After Hours, it was a fountain drink in a cup.

I'd much rather have the regular water park tickets. If you can do a full day there you'd get so much done. If you don't have the open day use it for mid day breaks focusing on different things each time. Change and head back to parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter