HA Hoop Dee Do

jmartinez1895

DIS Veteran
The more I read on other sites the more confused I get. We will have a rental car and will be driving. Where is the HC parking. One site said parking is in front. A different site said you have to park somewhere and take a bus to the dining hall. Many people have posted on other boards that it is hard to find. Have any of you here used HC parking? Where is it, how do we get to it. Also did you have any trouble booking DDP with a wheel chair? ( I am worried about getting uper level even if I tell them we can not do stairs)

There is no handicapped parking near the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. You will need to park at the registration area and then take a bus down to Pioneer Hall. If you are in a wheelchair you may be placed on the second floor but they will change it to first floor as soon as they realize the mistake. Has only happened to me once and waqs quickly and pleasantly resolved.

no car parking at Hoop Dee Doo, handicapped or otherwise. will have to park at front of resort and take the bus to hall. also if in wheelchair, you enter the hall thru Trails End. been there and done with a scooter.

yep the OP all right on getting into the hall can take the boat from MK to Ft Wilderness then take the inner bus to the hall as well

yep the OP all right on getting into the hall can take the boat from MK to Ft Wilderness then take the inner bus to the hall as well

If you arrive by boat there is no reason to take an internal bus, you would have to go past Pioneer Hall to even get to the bus stop.

We always take the Ft. Wilderness launch boat over as it's MUCH easier than getting on/off a bus. It brings you very close to Pioneer Hall, plus there's a little playground right there where the kids can burn off steam prior to entering for your dinner show.

DVCisME said:
Will the boat still be operating when the show is over?

The resort launches seems to run one hour after mk closes so depending on what time the show gets out. The ip might have ti take the internal buses to the front then transfer to a theme park bus or dtd to get back to the resort she paled at to take the boat. I found that on all ears web site that it say it stops one hour after mk closes.

If they boats are not running...last time we were there they had resort buses picks us up right outside the hall...you did not have to take the internal bus back to the "front" parking lot just to catch another bus and this was the 7;30 show.... we did because we drove over there and trust me I got lost trying to get out of there in the dark....I took a wrong turn somewhere and was all over the campground...so much easier not to drive::yes::

If they boats are not running...last time we were there they had resort buses picks us up right outside the hall...you did not have to take the internal bus back to the "front" parking lot just to catch another bus and this was the 7;30 show.... we did because we drove over there and trust me I got lost trying to get out of there in the dark....I took a wrong turn somewhere and was all over the campground...so much easier not to drive::yes::

Was it every resort or just the ones that the boats would go to if they are running. So that good then you won't have to transfer buses if te hosts are not running to get back to the mk resort you parked at to take the boat.

I believe it was every resort... We did it in 2010 so things might have changed... I would try to call to make sure

The boats to the Magic Kingdom go one-way to the resorts as soon as MK closes. Some pilots will ignore this and take you back if you're parked at the TTC. But others will enforce it. But the boats will be there either up until 90 minutes after the park closes, or until MK is empty of all guests.

The latter shows will always have buses running to all of the Disney resorts after the show.

Also if you're using an ECV be prepared for very very very tight maneuvering getting on and off the boat.

And be at the dock from MK to the campground at least 1 hour prior to the start of the show. The lines do get long around that time and if they only have one cruiser running on the route you can have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to return.

I believe it was every resort... We did it in 2010 so things might have changed... I would try to call to make sure

That would he great if they still did not sure I would think Disney would want to keep the traffic down on those road to make the internal bus system run smoothly.

The boats to the Magic Kingdom go one-way to the resorts as soon as MK closes. Some pilots will ignore this and take you back if you're parked at the TTC. But others will enforce it. But the boats will be there either up until 90 minutes after the park closes, or until MK is empty of all guests.

The latter shows will always have buses running to all of the Disney resorts after the show.

Also if you're using an ECV be prepared for very very very tight maneuvering getting on and off the boat.

And be at the dock from MK to the campground at least 1 hour prior to the start of the show. The lines do get long around that time and if they only have one cruiser running on the route you can have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to return.

Their the same as the buses once a park closes they will only take guest out not bring guest back unless you have your car parked at that park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter