• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HAD a code under my maiden name

justcantwait

DIS Veteran
AAARRGGH! We just received a mailing from WDW, no code, but addressed to me under my maiden name. (Mind you, I've been married since 1997!) So, duh, a lightbulb goes off, and we call to see if there's a code under that name. Well, turns out we had one LAST year, good for the same time we WENT last year! How frustrating is that?? So my DH, always the gutsy one, asks "can we use that code for the trip we have planned this year?" He was on hold forever, so of course I'm getting all excited, thinking they're going to do it. Well, no, they can't do that. OK, didn't really expect them to. But the CM also said that since we got one last year, we would be very likely to get one this year too, IF they send them out. She said she hadn't heard of them sending any out yet, but to keep checking back. And the real kicker? I also had a code LAST year under my OLD married name (been divorced from him for 10 years now!). I guess now I just have to keep waiting and hoping. Just had to vent! I'm done now. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter