• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had Disneyland Hotel ever wanted to expand Goofy's Kitchen?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I always heard that Disneyland Hotel was having plans to expand Goofy's Kitchen once the former steakhouse closed and the steakhouse was gonna be used as an expansion to Goofy's Kitchen with more tables and a possible outdoor seating area for outside character breakfasts and dinners. But the plans never saw the light of day or was put on hold due to the pandemic. It would be cool if Goofy's Kitchen really expanded itself because having more tables and an outdoor seating area would be very nice

That has never been the plan. Goofy's Kitchen is already a pretty good size restaurant for character dining. And I don't see them adding outdoor seating since it can be problematic in bad weather.

I never heard those rumors, but I’m not surprised that someone was saying it. I think any & every possible theory that someone can come up with regarding a Disney Resort gets tossed around at some point.

I would much prefer that they add a new restaurant in that space. Probably not as highend as SH55 was (although it was good there). But, another table service dining location at the DLH would be great. Especially with the addition of the Villas, they need something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter