Had to cancel 2 days before 😭

I’m so sorry! We had to cancel our cruise earlier this month so I feel your pain. Hopefully you can look forward to another cruise in the near future!

we cancelled two cruises ... San Diego to Vancouver and then Honolulu to Vancouver. Too much risk with flying to SD then trying to get into Canada, then flying home, flying to Hawaii and then back home again from Vancouver. If something happened at the beginning or ending of the first cruise, the second cruise bites the dust too.

So we cancelled those and booked a double dip to Castaway Cay at the end of April. This way roundtrip cruise and round trip flights.

The Hawaii cruise was originally a Hawaii cruise in 2020, then a Western Caribbean in 2021...

I'm so sorry. This happened to us as well a few weeks ago - just glad we got the positive test before we flew! We did end up rebooking for a few weeks later - I hope you're able to find another cruise that works soon!

We just took rapid tests and tested positive 😭 I called DCL but they said I had to email my TA who is DU. I emailed her, We would have sailed on the 27th. I would have called but they’re closed till Thursday. 😭😭😭 ugh
If you went through TA you have to cancel through them?

Ok thank you. We are booked on an airline interline rate. You can only book through an Interline TA. So I'll give him a call. Hopefully he is around as he is an airline pilot too and had cruises set to for he and his wife this winter!

This is my fear as we get closer to our cruise date.

Be well and I hope you are able to cruise soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter