Hagrid has single rider line?

Also note you are typically in the sidecar from single rider.

Haha! We are a group of three, so one of us always has someone from single rider join us. Yesterday, I was partnered with a tall guy who said to me "I'm sure you'll understand that I need to be on the bike." And I said, "You go stand in the full stand-by line and then you can be on the bike." He appeared to be just fine in the sidecar.

Haha! We are a group of three, so one of us always has someone from single rider join us. Yesterday, I was partnered with a tall guy who said to me "I'm sure you'll understand that I need to be on the bike." And I said, "You go stand in the full stand-by line and then you can be on the bike." He appeared to be just fine in the sidecar.
Haha. I’m the opposite. I like the sidecar, the bike is too spicy for me (and yes I have tried it).

Just experience Hagrid;s today. The sign said 50 Minutes but we got off the ride at 33 Minutes. We did notice that a group that got in the single rider line right after we got in the regular queue and they got on the ride right after we did. So really no time saver this time around for the single riders.

Just experience Hagrid;s today. The sign said 50 Minutes but we got off the ride at 33 Minutes. We did notice that a group that got in the single rider line right after we got in the regular queue and they got on the ride right after we did. So really no time saver this time around for the single riders.
I don't know that there is any true way to know if the single rider will be shorter, the same, or longer.

A few years ago on a Christmas trip, Our family for in line for Hagrid's and were stopped just steps inside the indoor part of the queue. The ladies behind us left after a few minutes. I don't remember how long we waited, but it was probably an hour or so.

As we got to the boarding area, since we were 5 people, one of our party got paired with a single - it was one of the ladies that had been behind us in the regular line. We laughed about getting there at the same time when she said, "Oh... no... this is my second ride"

On some rides, it's very hard to know if the single rider will be faster or not.

On our last two trips, on each ride of Velocicoaster, I watch the people getting in single rider at the same time we get in the standby line. I mentally mark 2 or 3 different people - that do not appear to be together - in that line so I can be reasonably sure they aren't going through for a second time when we see them again at load.

Almost every time, we're within 2 or 3 trains of each other. Sometimes standby is faster, sometimes slower. Once, however, we were boarding and the single riders I keyed on were 20+ people away from boarding.

I'd bet, at some other point during that same day, the opposite happened.

We been on it 3 times before so not as picky if we miss the preshow. Just hoping we can go on it with a minimal wait.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter